Added album NEVEE Fall 2020 Brookline Swap Meet #photo-notice

nevec@groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

John Gibbons added the album NEVEE Fall 2020 Brookline Swap Meet: Highlights from the September 26th meet

John Gibbons

Hi All -

The link to the photo album for last Saturday's Fall Brookline show follows.  Enjoy!

On Sunday, October 4, 2020, 6:08:32 PM EDT, nevec@groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

John Gibbons added the album NEVEE Fall 2020 Brookline Swap Meet: Highlights from the September 26th meet

radiojayallen

I would have loved to have been there...some cool toys for sure! I love that someone had the Three Stooges on that TV too.

Adam Vaughn

Great photo album! Is there any way to make it public? I'd like to link to it in the ARF thread I posted for this show.
-Adam

Adam Vaughn
Collector of old computers, video game systems, radios and other electronic equipment...
Visit my page at
http://www.electronixandmore.com/adam/index.html

The link to the photo album for last Saturday's Fall Brookline show follows.  Enjoy!

On Sunday, October 4, 2020, 6:08:32 PM EDT, nevec@groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

John Gibbons added the album NEVEE Fall 2020 Brookline Swap Meet: Highlights from the September 26th meet

John Gibbons

Indeed, there is nothing like watching "The Three Stooges" on a vintage B&W TV.  It brings back memories for many of us.

John

On Monday, October 5, 2020, 2:10:52 PM EDT, radiojayallen <radiojayallen@...> wrote:

I would have loved to have been there...some cool toys for sure! I love that someone had the Three Stooges on that TV too.

Bill Dunn

Hey, thanks for all the great pictures, there's nothing like having a good time and then doing it all over again with pics......I had a great time, good to see you all     Good bye to 2020    It was one really bad year     2021 will be much better!     Bill in VT

John Gibbons

Hi Adam -

I believe the album is limited to groups.io NEVEC members.  I just posted the photo album on our Facebook site, in case you are able to make use of it in the ARF thread.  Here is the link:

HTH...

Regards,
John

On Monday, October 5, 2020, 4:58:17 PM EDT, Adam Vaughn via groups.io <adamant316@...> wrote:

Great photo album! Is there any way to make it public? I'd like to link to it in the ARF thread I posted for this show.
-Adam

Adam Vaughn
Collector of old computers, video game systems, radios and other electronic equipment...
Visit my page at
http://www.electronixandmore.com/adam/index.html

The link to the photo album for last Saturday's Fall Brookline show follows.  Enjoy!

On Sunday, October 4, 2020, 6:08:32 PM EDT, nevec@groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

John Gibbons added the album NEVEE Fall 2020 Brookline Swap Meet: Highlights from the September 26th meet

william chenette

I totally agree with you Bill. Next year much better

rock50scollector@...